Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Princess for sure:)


When Emma got up for school today she said that she wanted princess hair. Now keep in mind that it's near impossible to make her happy about her hair once she gets it in her head that she wants it to look like a princess. I did the best that I could with the bows that I wanted her to wear in her hair to match her outfit and for once she LOVED it!! She told me in her most serious voice, "Oh mommy this is princess hair for sure! You need to take a picture and send it to daddy right now." And of course because every home with a girl in it revolved around that girl I took a picture and sent it to her daddy:)
Any mom out there with a Princess Diva like mine knows that any day that you can make that princess happy with that little of effort is a GLORIOUS day indeed:)

1 comment: