Monday, September 14, 2009

#1 Dad


This would be my fabulous husband Tim. You know how people always buy their dads those cheesey #1 Dad shirts? Well my husband sooo deserves it!! He is a wonderful husband and the best dad imaginable. After I had my surgery he got up every night with our newborn daughter Lily. Even though he had to work at 4:30am he still got up to let me sleep. He is also a wicked awesome race car driver. He races hobby stocks at the dirt track in prescott valley. He is currently first in points with only two more races to go. I'm already preparing the shelf that will hold the 5 foot tall championship trophey that he will be receiving ;) I thank Heavenly Father every day for this man that makes me so very happy. Love you babe!!

2 comments:

  1. ooohhh welcome to the blogging world...there is NO turning back my friend!!!! We all had to choose the best huh? Our personalities would not accept any different.

    ReplyDelete